Sign in to follow this  
39LZCoupe

Lincoln Zephyr exhaust headers

Hi,

Does anyone know of a supplier for exhaust headers for the V-12 Licoln Zephyr? My father and I are starting to restore a '39 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe.

Thanks,

Brian

Hello -

They come up all the time on ebay; I may even have an extra set if you can't find some. I'd guess $100 for a good set that needs to be blasted, but has no obvious flaws.

Guest imported_V12Bill

Do you mean headers as in speed equipment or as in stock exhaust manifolds?

Bill

Hi Brian, after you define "headers", then "restore", maybe we can help you, the stock cast-iron exhaust manifolds, right and left, are not too difficult to find, and will put your V-12 back to stock, after market headers are another matter altogether, as the drivers or left side exhaust pipe is difficult to route like the right or passenger side, and getting them to look the same right and left is a job for a good muffler shop, a good source for headers is "Red's Headers" in Fort Bragg California, fair prices and good workmanship, hope this addresses your needs, Rolf

Hi,

By "Headers", I was referring to tube style exhaust speed equipment headers. We have a stock motor with exhaust manifolds. I don't need exhaust manifolds.

Thanks,

Brian