able to find that a new casting run of finned and "V" scripted

heads will soon begin! The supply will be limited but if enough

interest{ read as "up-front" money} is generated then the supply

can be increased.

The foundry is also recasting the 3-2 intake manifolds but

has not determined a price as yet.The finned heads should

cost approximately $3000.

What information I am posting here is only my best under-

standing of a conversation I had today with a factory rep.

If you would like further information please send me a

personal message.I would post the information here but I'm

not sure if I'm permitted to do so by this forum.I am too

new at this computer thing. I don't know what is proper.

Zephy41

Perhaps Zephyr41 Could Post The Address or Phone Number For Whoever is

Going To Cast The Finned Heads And (or) The Triple Intakes.. Or Their

E-Mail Address... It Would Be Much Appreciated ...

OK Diz, you have piqued my interest, what foundry in Texas?? What is the rest of the story?? Here is the info that Clarence dug up, is it a scam or what?? So many things from Texas are not what they seem, except when they come from our own Ace and Phil, Rolf

The price quoted is for a Pair, L & RH, Mfg'ed to Order, Delivery 6-12 Wks. See Web-Site www.mft-usa.com, for viewing.

Valor D. Blazer

Director of International Sales

MFT-USA

13451 Montana

El Paso, TX 79938-9616

USA

Phone No. 915-921-5400

Fax No. 915- 921-5414

Email: info@mft-usa.com

Web Site www.mft-usa.com

DIZ,,,,The Heads I Sent Rolf Information on Was For Polished Aluminun Heads.,Not FINNED ALUMINUM HEADS.. I Realize You Probably Got SNOWED in This Past Weekend But Don't CRITICIZE Before Checking .. If YOU go to the Following web site www.mft-usa.com You Can Find a Lot of info on castings avaiable..

You can VIEW Pictures Of Loncoln Heads AS Well AS Other Automotive Products This Company Makes ... Be sure To Click On (NEXT) At The Bottom Of Each Page To View All of their Products .. Hope This Is Of Interest to You ....Clarence

Dear Clarence,GONNA take a bunch more than a foot to bury Buffalo.I have yet to hear ANYTHING positive in regards to THE foundry in Texas.If i were interested in ANYTHING this vendor has to offer i would take a road trip before i sent them a check.You say there are pictures and info.....well GUESS what? I CANT bolt those on MY car....Just my glass is 1/2 empty opinion.diz laugh.gif

Sorry for not posting this information sooner, just wanted

to be sure it was ok to do so. I spoke with Dave Tatom, the

man who built the motor in the $400g Zephyr at Scotsdale last

year, and he said these are the same heads and intake he used

on that car.

Kearney Pattern Works and Foundry

40s.Montgomery Street

San Jose,Ca. 95110

408-283-7414

If you are interested I suggest you call them and have

your name put on their list. They are making ten sets and

5 sets are spoken for.

Zephyr41

I Have A Differant Number For Kearney Pattern Works ...The Number I have IS;;408-293-7414 .. I also have a Fax Number ;;408-293-1895 ..Their Web Site Shows A Contact Person ;;JON SCOBEL .... I Have Not Tried These Numbers Yet So i'm Not sure of their accuracy .I just Thought I would pass them along....CH

I just installed a set of aluminum heads from the Texas foundry on a V12 Packard. very good heads, the only problem was the bung for the temp sending unit was the wrong size and not set up to screw the sending unit right in, had to use an adaptor after drilling and tapping it for the adaptor which really sucks when you pay 4500 for a pair of heads and wait 3 months for them, and after you order you will never hear from him again, next to impossible to reach him by phone and when you do he doesnt want to talk or tell you anything, He will talk your ear off about his product and pressure you into buying it now though. But I have to say the heads work great(we got the high compression heads) and now that big packard runs great. after the addition of the 2x2 intake on my Lincoln V12 I would say it runs as good as the Packard, just nowhere near the torque that monster has, but I get better gas mileage. sorry for ranting but thought you might want to know about this guy in Texas.

• 3 years later...
Guest imported_V12Bill

I believe there was a story in Continental Comments awile back about someone who waited over a year after paying the down payment and not receiving the heads from the El Paso outfit.