damn scicssor top problems

You all have been great help.<BR>now the problem I have seems to be one of the rods. The drivers' side in the back right above the quarter window is bent. says a apolstry guy who knows these tops but Iam not sure. it looks bent compared to the other. does anybody know a web site or catolog, or have any ideas what I can do<P>thank you<P>Tom<BR>1972 Buick Centurion<BR>Convt.<BR>455 CI<BR>3rd owner

Hello, <BR>If you need a functioning scissor top to compare yours to and don't mind a few hour scenic drive, you can come look at the top on my '74 ElDorado. As far as I can tell, mine functions properly except for the usual 2nd bow problems. I live in Quilcene, WA (on the Olympic Peninsula). If a digital picture would do you some good, I can do that also. Good Luck!<BR>Michael S.<BR>mbspears@excite.com

I have the Fisher manual on these scissor tops. It includes detailed instructions on how to adjust the top for proper functioning.<P>Give me a little time to scan the appropriate pages and I'll add them to this thread.