how many '69 225 limiteds??

Guest wildcat65401

Guest wildcat65401

hi all ! hope your all havin fun !<BR> I'll make this simple .<P> I really want to know how many electra 225 limiteds were made in '69 . My one is lime green with a green vynl top . I would really like to know and I'm sure one of you guys knows how I can find out !<P> Thank you for your time . Paul . smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

The problem here is that the Limited was a trim option on the Electra 225 Custom series. Since the Limited was not a separate series or model number, Buick did not publish a production breakdown. Having said that, there are people who post on this forum who have been able to locate production numbers for certain options, and I hope that they will be able to help.<P>These were beautiful and very impressive cars. In my opinion, the Electra 225's thoroughly outclassed the competition during this period.<P>Your '65 Wildcat sounds great also!<p>[ 06-10-2002: Message edited by: Centurion ]

Guest wildcat65401

Thank you Centurion,<BR> So who might these wise people who may know the number ??? I am so curious as I have not run in to any other '69 Limiteds so far ! Now <BR>I do'nt expect them to be rare at all , but still i want to know before I start restoring the car !<BR> You know yourself , I really liike this car and as the Wildcat is now rockin , I'm ready to start on the Electra ! Any way if you know who these people are let me know . Thankyou .<BR> Paul. grin.gif" border="0