Busted Seat mount bolts

I have a 64 Sportwagon that for the last few years has been used mainly to measure the daily rainfall here in Seattle. As a result, when I removed the middle folding seat every single floor mounting bolt sheared off. It appears these bolts were originally mounted under plates that were then welded to the floor-How does one go about replacing these bolts? It doesn't appear that they went all the way thru the floor. Is my best bet to drill them out (and thus have them go all the way thru)? The floors are remarkably strong given all the water that has sat in it over the years. Any insight is greatly appreciated. GH

I assume it would be the same as later cars with the bolts going through plates that are welded to the driveshaft tunnel. If you get under the car you can probably see the ends of the bolts.

the easiest way I found to remove them is to place a large dia nut over it and get out the trusty mig welder,turn the heat up and weld the top of the broken stud/bolt to the nut through the center hole..while it is still "warm" back it out...