1989 TC for sale, Parts, Complete Car $1000obo

slygy0

1989 TC cabernet with ginger interior. Complete car with lots of pics. Blown head gasket. car ran beautifully when it ran. In storage for a year. 2.2L auto with a good turbo. heat and ac worked when the car was running. new maserati stainless steel exhaust and recent tune up, and recent brakes. parts alone are worth a ton. email for pics. Car is located in rhode island. Please email me at ri2sign@cox.net or slygy0@hotmail.com

car has 90000 original miles. great for parts or easy restore. have all the pieces and everything need to complete the engine rebuild. engine is not siezed at all. still spins freely.

Need to sell asap. Serious inquires. Got a lot of very interested people begging me not to scrape it or part it out. even got a lot of deposits but never showed up to buy when they said they would. email me please or the car will be scrapped.

thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest ronco

It is sold and siting in my yard here in N.H. , and when snow clears and warms a bit and i can get to it to work on it i will have a lot of parts from the TC i am going to use to fix up this one to part out.