Chassis Bushings for restoration

Does anybody know of a source for body insulators and suspension bushings for a 73 Gran Sport, in fact all suspension parts? Will 72 body insulators on a 73?

You can get the suspension pieces from many sources. Stock rubber or polyurethane as you desire. One source is <A HREF="http://www.p-s-t.com" TARGET=_blank>www.p-s-t.com</A> for either stock rebuild kits (i.e., rubber) or the higher performance polyurethane kits. Most of these are very possibly the same items so shop wisely. Also, you might check with Espo at <A HREF="http://www.espo.com" TARGET=_blank>www.espo.com</A> <P>Body mounts probably can still be ordered from GM. Remember, if you take flex out of the body/chassis interface, it's going to move that flex to another place in the vehicle, like joints where the various body panels are welded together. You can do a lot worse than go back with the stock GM rubber body mounts--with some OEM spec grade 8 bolts (which are in the GM Standard Parts Catalog) for good measure. Most of the kits you buy from "resto" sources have regular hardware store bolts and such in them--yuk.<P>Enjoy!<BR>NTX5467

I second PST. I put new mounts under my 73 Riviera. Although they did not have a kit for the 73 Riv, The majority of the mounting pads didn't work. I talked to PST and they were happy to return them. In exchange I ordered more of the "correct" pads from them. With their help I put a kit together. Oh, I went to Lowes hardware and bought Stainless Steel Hardware to replace the original hardware. The new bolts will exceed the specs from the manufacturer.<P>Good luck, Paul