BDE trip question

Guest sintid58

Guest sintid58

I am curious if there will be a problem taking our CB radios into Canada. At one time in the past I was told by the Customs agents thats CB were not allowed into Canada but they let us keep them in our trucks as a courtesy to US drivers. I know most Canadian trucks in the US dont have CB radios in them. Is this going to be a problem when we cross the border with our cars. confused.gif" border="0

There is no problem, since you don't have to have an FCC license anymore to use one, you don't even have to tell customs, nore will they ask. Hope that helps, Not sure if I will make it, too many other things to do with vacation plans, Roberta

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sintid58

Thanks Roberta sure would like to see you there. This is my third BDE and dont think I have seen you at any. Got my mom and dad really hooked last year so they bought a car and are coming again.

Guest Mr. Solutions

Just to confirm a previous posting... No problems with CB systems. grin.gif" border="0 <P>Now radar detectors are a different issue, depending on the Province or Territory you plan to visit! shocked.gif" border="0<p>[ 05-30-2002: Message edited by: Johan de Bruin ]