1919 or earlier? Maxwell 1 ton stake truck for sale

radial-flier

I have a Maxwell 1 ton for sale. Complete, original, project. NOT DISASSEMBLED! Complete in this case actually means COMPLETE truck, with; tool kit, original stakes for bed, Bosch mag switch with "key", mechanical horn, carbide lights w/ tank, all wood parts, all sheet metal, hardware, etc... Traces of original blue paint on body parts and red paint on chassis. Original Nebraska truck with no rust problems at all. It is originally titled as a 1919, but we believe it to be earlier and sold in 1919 as it has the solid rubber tires and gas lights. This truck was last licenced in 1928, last used shortly thereafter, and has been in some sort of indoor storage for almost 60 years now. The last 35+ have been climate controlled. I understand from the previous owner that the last time it ran was about 35 years ago.(we bought it from him in 1983) Still turns and has good compression. Please e-mail or call for photos. My father is not going to get around to this restoration, as his IH and Diamond T pickups are taking his time... (as well as a couple model t's, a 28 ford and etc...) This truck is looking for a good home. drop me a note or give a call if you are interested. I have a bunch of digital photos, and am always happy to answer intelligent questions! Shipping can be arranged easily, as I also transport antique aircraft all over the country.

Jon Anderson

8043 Endicott St.

Anchorage, Alaska 99502

(907) 677-0530

(907) 529-0334 cell

L5@gci.net