Sign in to follow this  
Shaffer

1972 Electra - another oddly equipped

No pictures to post, but thought I'd chime in on the issue: Recently stumbled on a '71 LeSabre 4dr hardtop at French Lake Auto Parts (a MN institution for junkyards...) This car was a beautiful rust-free Arizona car on its way to a Demo-derby. I managed to get all the stainless trim off of it before it's date with destiny, but it kinda made me cry to think of those gorgeous rust-free quarter panels getting smashed in, as I work on fabricating the rusted out quarters on my '71 convertible... Not much I could do though, as it was already sold. They let me have anything not-structural off of it. As for odd equipment, it had no cornering lamps, and no power windows or seats, but it DID have a clock, A/C, and speed-monitor. And an AM radio. Where as my convertible had A/C, an AM radio, and dealer-installed light monitors, but NO clock, no corner lamps, no power seats or windows... If only it had 3 on the tree.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shaffer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a nice 73' LeSabre (base model). I do not recall seeing this large woodgrain panel on the doors of the base LeSabres. Kinda seems out of place on this particular car with the lack of lower door carpeting, non-color keyed belts and loop carpeting. The car certainly does not lack woodgrain accents on the inside.;) I have also noticed it has the standard 2-spoke hard plastic steering wheel, which as I have mentioned before seems so strange on a 73' Buick, considering that even the entry-level 73' Chevrolet Bel-Air has a custom-cushioned steering wheel. Seems like a fairly low optioned car, with only A/C and AM radio as interior options. Outside is nice optioned with vinyl top, side trim, bumper gaurds/strips, etc. I just hope that this one does not even up in a derby either like the 73' Centurion....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-Buic...1QQcmdZViewItem

DSC04723.jpg

DSC04720.jpg

</div></div>

The 1974 base LeSabre model had the same door panels as the base 1973 but the 1974 seats were more similar to those of the 1973 LeSabre Custom with the standard interior (the Centurion-like interior was available at extra cost in 1973 on the LeSabre Custom, it became standard in the 1974 LeSabre Luxus).

Ouch - I bet that was a bummer... knowing those panels were to be crushed. frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: festid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No pictures to post, but thought I'd chime in on the issue: Recently stumbled on a '71 LeSabre 4dr hardtop at French Lake Auto Parts (a MN institution for junkyards...) This car was a beautiful rust-free Arizona car on its way to a Demo-derby. I managed to get all the stainless trim off of it before it's date with destiny, but it kinda made me cry to think of those gorgeous rust-free quarter panels getting smashed in, as I work on fabricating the rusted out quarters on my '71 convertible... Not much I could do though, as it was already sold. They let me have anything not-structural off of it. As for odd equipment, it had no cornering lamps, and no power windows or seats, but it DID have a clock, A/C, and speed-monitor. And an AM radio. Where as my convertible had A/C, an AM radio, and dealer-installed light monitors, but NO clock, no corner lamps, no power seats or windows... If only it had 3 on the tree. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Philippe Racicot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The 1974 base LeSabre model had the same door panels as the base 1973 but the 1974 seats were more similar to those of the 1973 LeSabre Custom with the standard interior (the Centurion-like interior was available at extra cost in 1973 on the LeSabre Custom, it became standard in the 1974 LeSabre Luxus). </div></div>

Thanks for that info.. I had no idea. I am not that familiar with the 74-76 models options, but it seems like its that 73-74 year range on all GM cars were options/features were odd.

One thing I still find odd is that in 1973 that Buick and Pontiac had standard 2-spoke steering wheels that were not the custom-cushioned examples (on base Catalina and base LeSabre), but Chevrolet went with custom-cushioned wheel, even on the base Bel-Air.

Here is an odd Caprice I ran across... 1973 Caprice coupe - that does not even have A/C, BUT it does have rear window defog, so this was obviously a "northern" car. Exterior is nicely optioned though... bumper gaurds, vinyl top, and side moldings. It is a beautiful car I think. In comparison, I almost bought a 1973 Caprice Estate wagon that was loaded and I mean loaded to the MAX! It had the 3rd seat, A/C (Comfortron), power windows, power locks, power seat, luggage rack, AM-FM radio w/8-track, bumper gaurds/strips, cruise, tilt, power rear gate, etc. I was so excited, then the seller decided to keep it. frown.gif

Anyway, here is the 73' Caprice coupe:

77da_12.JPG

8385_12.JPG

c6d2_12.JPG

1972 Caprice Estate wagon - needs restoration (note woodgrain is completely gone!), but a neat car and not too many this nicely optioned...

He does not realize it, but this is a 402 big block car, so thats one rare option, but it also has A/C (pretty much the norm on these cars), but it also has power windows, power locks, power gate, tilt, cruise and power seat - all of which are fairly rare options. He says it has the ultra rare 3rd seat option, but actually the 3-seat model 72' Caprice wagons were more popular than the 2-seat models.

Here are the 72' Chevy wagon production totals and as you can see, there were more 3-seat Caprice wagons made than 2-seat models...

CHEVROLET-

Brookwood (Biscayne)- 2 seat - 8,150

Townsman (Bel-Air)- 2 seat - 16,482

Townsman (Bel-Air)- 3 seat - 8,667

Kingswood (Impala)- 2 seat - 43,152

Kingswood (Impala)- 3 seat - 40,248

Kingswood Estate (Caprice)- 2 seat - 20,281

Kingswood Estate (Caprice)- 3 seat - 34,723

61df_12.JPG

693c_12.JPG

70c6_12.JPG

6a78_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Very-rare...1QQcmdZViewItem

That Caprice is a beautiful, original-looking car. I typically don't like the '73 Chevys, but like that color and car.

Interesting...either the steering wheel has been replaced (doubtful), or, as was not that unusual back then, the car didn't receive the Caprice standard steering wheel, as an assembly-line goof. The Caprice wheel had a slightly different center with a band of fake woodgrain at the top of the center of the wheel and the word "Classic" in the center of the woodgrain band. This I know from 35 years of looking at the cars, plus owning a 1973 Chevrolet Dealers' Sales Album until a few months ago. That wheel is the Bel Air and Impala wheel.

Still, a beautiful car.

Bill P.

I don't ever remember seeing a '73 LeSabre Custom with the Centurion interior...only a '73 Centurion with the Centurion interior. I know there was no Centurion in '74 and the LeSabre Luxus basically took its place in the lineup (including the sole convertible body style). I remember '74 Luxus models having the notchback front seat with center armrest as did '73 and earlier Centurions.

Question: I can't remember where, but not too long ago I saw a Centurion with a rear-seat center armrest. Is that right? Never saw one before. It was a four-door hardtop, but the upholstery and design looked like I remembered for Centurions.

Bill P.

Bill, the Centurion 4-door hardtops included a rear seat center armrest. I'll post an example when I have an opportunity during the next couple of days.

As a follow up to the Centurion rear seat center armrest question, here are photos of Randy Fortuna's beautiful Hunter Green '72 Centurion 4-door hardtop. Randy would like to sell this beauty for about $4,000 to the right buyer.

randycenturionI.jpg

randycenturionII.jpg

randycenturionIII.jpg

randycenturionIV.jpg

randycenturionV.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures. What a beautiful car!

When I was a kid, if a car had a front-seat center armrest, it was a luxury model...if it had a rear-seat center armrest as well, whoa, that was top-o'-the line luxury!

Just IMHO, when a Centurion had an interior like this, I couldn't see why anyone would want an Electra. I like the cleaner Centurion styling better, and it was probably a tad less expensive.

Bill

As always, you have a sharp eye! laugh.gif I never noticed that, but you are right, that is an Impala/Bel-Air wheel. I am guessing like you - it was a goof, changed out, or perhaps a special ordered item for a price deduction, although I cannot imagine no one doing this, but I guess its possible. The Caprice wheel did have that woodgrain insert and said "Classic" like you mentioned.

I think that on my 72' Caprice wagon that it has the woodgrain insert and says "Kingswood" which is probably the same wheel the Caprice sedan/coupe used (except reading "Caprice". I cannot recall, but I think my 71' Caprice sedan had the same wheel, but it said "Caprice". I am going to look up a photo of my Caprice wagons steering wheel and post it to see....

Here we go... yes, it is: (forgive the dirty interior- it has not been detailed since 1991! eek.gif!

100_6443.jpg

Oh, the engine in this car is completely dismantled... turns out it has a bad camshaft. I am getting a new one installed, as well as other new engine parts. The heads are at the shop now being reworked. I cannot wait to get this car running, detailed and on the road... then its onto some rust repair and paint! smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 63Stude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That Caprice is a beautiful, original-looking car. I typically don't like the '73 Chevys, but like that color and car.

Interesting...either the steering wheel has been replaced (doubtful), or, as was not that unusual back then, the car didn't receive the Caprice standard steering wheel, as an assembly-line goof. The Caprice wheel had a slightly different center with a band of fake woodgrain at the top of the center of the wheel and the word "Classic" in the center of the woodgrain band. This I know from 35 years of looking at the cars, plus owning a 1973 Chevrolet Dealers' Sales Album until a few months ago. That wheel is the Bel Air and Impala wheel.

Still, a beautiful car.

Bill P. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 63Stude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't ever remember seeing a '73 LeSabre Custom with the Centurion interior...only a '73 Centurion with the Centurion interior. I know there was no Centurion in '74 and the LeSabre Luxus basically took its place in the lineup (including the sole convertible body style). I remember '74 Luxus models having the notchback front seat with center armrest as did '73 and earlier Centurions.

Question: I can't remember where, but not too long ago I saw a Centurion with a rear-seat center armrest. Is that right? Never saw one before. It was a four-door hardtop, but the upholstery and design looked like I remembered for Centurions.

Bill P. </div></div>

I haven't seen a 1973 LeSabre with this interior but I have a 1973 brochure and it shows it.

Here's the same page from the old car manual website:

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/main.php?g2_itemId=10177

1973buick2425ez4.jpg

I'm wondering how many had this interior.

This is an Estate wagon with the Centurion interior

1055471441973elegantbuinm5.jpg

As for Centurions with a rear seat armrest, the 4 door models had one, like the Wildcat Custom 4 door models (my '65 has one and so did my '68) models and the Electra 225 Custom and Limited.

The coupes didn't have a rear seat armrest (at least, in the 1965-76 period).

I parted out a 1965 Electra 225 4 door sedan and it did have a rear seat armrest but no front seat armrest.

Philippe, thanks for posting that. I have never seen a LeSabre Custom with that interior, but have seen Estate Wagons with the 'Centurion' interior. That definitely shows that it was available on the LeSabre Custom. Wonder why they bothered?

Bill P.

Oh, I have never seen a Centurion with that interior either, but I like it! Its groovy! laugh.gif Thanks for posting that!

I personally have never seen an Estate Wagon with that interior either. I actually never recall seeing a Buick Estate wagon from 71-76 with cloth interior. I really like it though. I wonder what percentage of these had it and was it a 1973 only option? In that same brochure above, it shows a 73' Estate Wagon with that seat.

Not a Buick and we discussed this before, but in 1972 Chevrolet offered a "brocade cloth" interior option on the 1972 Caprice Estate wagons (which basically looks like 72' Impala seats with the brocade interior). I have only seen it shown in the sales brochure, but never on a actual 72' Caprice wagon. Since I have got my 72' Caprice wagon, I have noticed about every 72' Caprice wagon that pops up on ebay or the internet in general and have yet to see one with it. I have seen high optioned models too and a couple with what looks like every option out that was available, but not that particular option. I wonder how many actually had that option. Probably less than 1% I imagine. Basically it looked like seats from a 1972 Impala, which is another strange thing. I thought brocade seats were optional on the 72' Impala, but I read in a brochure where it is standard and the vinyl was optional. Now thats strange.

I found another 72' Caprice wagon on ebay (NOT the one above thats in Arizona, but a different one) and it has power seat, power locks, tilt, cruise, AM radio, rear defog, A/C, power gate, 454 engine, towing package, etc, but does NOT have the 3rd seat, power windows or deluxe wheel covers. I have yet to see two of these identically optioned... probably never will. There was also a 71' Caprice Estate on there that only had A/C, AM radio, 3rd seat and luggage rack... it was green on green. I like it.

OH, I did see a 1972 Buick Skylark wagon (base model) for sale with the speed alert option. I wonder how rare that was?

Oh, kinda OT, but in that brochure, take note of the rear door roofline on the 4dr sedan LeSabre.... its rounded like the hardtop! The artwork was a little off. I seen some of this in the 72 Chevy brochure too! smile.gif

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/main.php?g2_itemId=10175

Hey guys/gals, its been awhile since I have posted here... hope everyone is still around and doing good! Oh, finally I have another Buick, but nothing special... a 1990 Buick Century Custom 4dr with 98K actual. Will post pics in the "me and my Buick" section soon. It was an old grannys car. :) Primary its my work car.

I thought of this thread when I found a 74 Electra Limited I am thinking of buying... wow, its a beauty and I posted here because I think it has every option ever available, right down to the air cushion restraint option, which means it would not have tilt wheel, lol. Dark green on dark green. I will try to get some pics. Also this 73 had got my attention...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973-Buick-Electra-225-Custom-2-Door-Sport-Coupe-/110599378724?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19c03c9724

!B4dKJE!!2k~$(KGrHqMOKi8E)IIIdT8DBMp8s770wQ~~_12.JPG

Hey 63Stude - its been awhile since I have been on here... not sure if you are still around on here... have you seen anymore interesting cars? :)

63Stude, a couple of years ago we were discussing this and I had tried to get more info, but I had mentioned I had never seen on in person until now, FINALLY found one and thought I would share.... a 72 Kingswood Estate (Caprice) wagon with the optional brocade cloth interior. Some guy I know has one he is selling.... I had wondered if any even existed because I had only seen it in the sales brochure as an option. He sent me a pic of the 3rd seat... really cool... thought I would share....

its definitely getting a little worn and dirty... I also noticed it has the rear defog option....

72KingswoodEstatewagonjpginterio-1.jpg

and here is the car it is in...

008-2.jpg

Hope everyone is still around and doing well!

Shaffer, I am 99.99% sure he's joshin' you on the shift knob option on that Grand Ville!

That is a beautiful Cadillac Calais. So similar to a deVille, it's true, but much, much rarer, and less money then and now. I can see why people bought them..."stepping up to a Cadillac" but still watching the budget. It's still a Cadillac, inside and out, despite no woodgrain!

I clearly remember a black '72 Calais sedan, new, at our local dealer's. It was only there a couple days. Solid black, black cloth, blackwalls, no air and NO RADIO! I remember as plain as day, the price, with no options but with destination added, was $6,480.00 at the bottom of the sticker. Even Calais models at that time came standard with power windows.

Bill P.

Edited by Shaffer (see edit history)

Good to see you're still around, Tony.

Very interested to see some photos of the ACRS car....one on my wish-list for a long time

This has turned out to be a long thread and I don't remember if I put this in already, but a fellow BCA member here in town had a base '71 LeSabre sedan with a 3 on the tree, 350 2bbl., power steering, power brakes and AM radio. It came with black walls and dog dish caps, but had whitewalls and non-71 wheel covers on it when he owned it. The dog dishes were in the trunk. He found it in Montana, flew out there and drove it to Maine. It had 85K on it at the time. It was a pretty stark car.

Good to see you're still around, Tony.

Very interested to see some photos of the ACRS car....one on my wish-list for a long time

Hi Rob, still around... just not on here much since I sold my beloved 72 Electra, but still love these old cars... still have my 73 Pontiac Grand Ville and 72 Chevrolet Caprice Kingswood Estate wagon that you know I have had these crazy engine problems with... that darn 402. lol.

That guy said he decided to keep that 74 Electra Limited... would love to have it. He has it in his body shop garage and is getting ready to paint it. The car has some thin paint. I am still going to try to snap some pics of it. :) I do hope to soon own another 71-74 Electra. Have thought about maybe possibly trying to trade my 72 Caprice Estate wagon for one, but not sure yet... also have my eye on a 72 Cadillac. Hope all has been well with you.

This has turned out to be a long thread and I don't remember if I put this in already, but a fellow BCA member here in town had a base '71 LeSabre sedan with a 3 on the tree, 350 2bbl., power steering, power brakes and AM radio. It came with black walls and dog dish caps, but had whitewalls and non-71 wheel covers on it when he owned it. The dog dishes were in the trunk. He found it in Montana, flew out there and drove it to Maine. It had 85K on it at the time. It was a pretty stark car.

Wow, dont remember that one John, sounds like a rare one! Would love to see pics of this car. I remember a '71 Chevy Caprice sedan on ebay a few years ago.... 3-speed manual on the tree... that was a rare pup - it was loaded otherwise!

I ran across this 71 LeSabre 2dr - very nice car. Low optioned, but it is a base LeSabre, so I guess not that unusual.... does have some nice options though and only 26K miles! WOW!

Buick : LeSabre - eBay (item 110628948043 end time Jan-06-11 10:36:12 PST)

1.jpg

11.jpg

There is also a 1973 Olds 98 2dr on ebay... very low optioned... A/C, FM radio and power seat are about it... doesnt even have the cut-pile carpet option. A very nice car though!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SURVIVOR-1973-OLDSMOBILE-98-LS-42K-ORIG-MILES-/120663266636?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c1817554c

1973Oldsmobile98Olive04.jpg

1973Oldsmobile98Olive24.jpg

I like that LeSabre, but it's too GREEN for me :) ...and it isn't 455 powered.

I like that LeSabre, but it's too GREEN for me :) ...and it isn't 455 powered.

Hi Smartin, good to see you are still on here...

Yeah, she is green for sure isnt she? :D

Yep, I'm stuck here!

lol... I have always loved this site, but not on here much since I sold my beloved 72 Electra to a guy in South Carolina a few years ago, man how I miss and regret selling that car!

-----------

Changing gears here....

Oh, someone asked me the other day about this car and I found it.... this was the LOWEST price GM full-size car for 1973... Chevrolet Bel-Air 4dr sedan, check it out.... very low optioned and a very plain Jane... NO A/C and is a 6-cylinder, 3-speed manual on the tree car! Very rare! I see it does have the bumper gaurds option however, which was really not even seen that often on the upper level Impala and really not even that often seen on the top of the line Caprice that year. The car also has an AM radio and I notice a factory clock on the dash.... I didnt know the base Chevy had the clock that year. Clock was optional on the 72 Impala and Bel-Air, standard on Caprice - the 1973 brochure really dont specify, but I bet it was optional. Interesting car to say the least. Looking at the 73 Bel-Air in the brochure, it looks like though a Bel-Air could be loaded up good and I can attest because in the 90s I almost bought a local 1973 Bel-Air. At first glance, I thought it was an Impala... it was an unusually high optioned car... it had a vinyl top, side mouldings, bumper strips and gaurds, etc... interior even more interesting... it had power windows, power locks, cruise and tilt! Very rare car I bet.

Chevrolet : Bel Air/150/210 - eBay (item 300513922564 end time Jan-17-11 16:27:32 PST)

!CCY(doQEGk~$(KGrHqV,!hME0fcp2rRcBNK6EmMTzw~~_3.JPG

!CCY(12!EWk~$(KGrHqJ,!iQE0Gj6E(bPBNK6GMjIlw~~_3.JPG

here is a link to that 73 Bel-Air in the book... looks a little fancier than the one here. lol.

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/static/NA/Chevrolet/1973_Chevrolet/1973_Chevrolet_Brochure/1973%20Chevrolet-14.html

72 equipment:

cheap cars or base 72 electra had manual windows and mini arm rest doors. which in time are the better door panel to have. Arm rest are available new.

Deluxe or Limited and custom series did get the long armrest molded of thin plastic on foam. poor , and all crack up. this was used untill 76 in the later cars was used as base models 225 and 72 arm rest of 225 was discontinued in 73. The deluxe light in was introduced in 75 models. with carpet on sides. Option of reflector or lamp package.

The 72 early had stainless around edge, how ever in the DELTA 88 olds cars they had same door panels and they have walnut triming in the stainless surrounds. much nicer, switch mine to oldsmobile trim. I like the cheaper low class door panel, with manual, motors and upper class door panels all failed. OLDS used the cheap door panel mini arm rest till 75.

72 DASH was last year dash pad, as 73 had newer right side dash above glove box much nice than 72, 75 changed the dash totally.

72 had 2 carpet too. shag plush in limited offer, and loop weave in 225. Again cheap outlasted the plush.

Tape deck was offed or std AM or option slide flip amfm, or amfm 8track, NO delete plate was offered in these years.

NOTE according to BCA rules too, NO ralley rims are on 71-72 Electras, only riv and Centurian. In 73 the ralley became part of Electra stock items. so only Hubcap was available in 71-72 on Electra.

manual mirror on pass side is still option 71-76, corner lamps option on all Buicks till 1996, then became standard.

4 doors: back doors fit only 71-74, as slope is different, 75-76 have different back door alignment to body.

Skirts had propeller blade option till 74 on skirts. the std pot metal trim was only part of skirt. prop could be optioned. wide body molding was on Limited series, still had prop on skirt.

mid 70s offered 2 potmetal trim skirts for deluxe cars with wide body molding on door bottoms, skirt trim changes 74-76.

options:

compass was dealer option for dash top. trunk matt and inner mats optional, lighted rear view mirrors were optional. power trunk release optional. power seats optional in bench and 60 40, bench had option of armrest folddown center. back seats had same option of fold down or std back seat. cheap seats did not carry storage behind seats, this was option on Deluxe interiors. Speed buzzer, optional. cruise and tilt are optional too. Tele wheel was optional had to be ordered as was a Cadillac part till 73, then buick had started more installs of tele on Limited cars. Air bag was available in 1975 very rare. Vinyl top was optional too, pebble grain till 75, then Elk grain was option on Limited, std on Park avenue.

I may have missed some, hope helps. bca 27925 craig

Thanks for that info. The 74 and 76 also had optional airbag on LeSabres and Rivieras, as well as the Olds 88/98/Toronado and Cadillac DeVille/Fleetwood/Eldorado. My grandmother had a 74 Olds Toronado back in the early-mid 1980s with the airbags option.

Nice list of options posted there... one that my 72 had that I didnt see there is the fingertip wiper washer control.

72 equipment:

cheap cars or base 72 electra had manual windows and mini arm rest doors. which in time are the better door panel to have. Arm rest are available new.

Deluxe or Limited and custom series did get the long armrest molded of thin plastic on foam. poor , and all crack up. this was used untill 76 in the later cars was used as base models 225 and 72 arm rest of 225 was discontinued in 73. The deluxe light in was introduced in 75 models. with carpet on sides. Option of reflector or lamp package.

The 72 early had stainless around edge, how ever in the DELTA 88 olds cars they had same door panels and they have walnut triming in the stainless surrounds. much nicer, switch mine to oldsmobile trim. I like the cheaper low class door panel, with manual, motors and upper class door panels all failed. OLDS used the cheap door panel mini arm rest till 75.

72 DASH was last year dash pad, as 73 had newer right side dash above glove box much nice than 72, 75 changed the dash totally.

72 had 2 carpet too. shag plush in limited offer, and loop weave in 225. Again cheap outlasted the plush.

Tape deck was offed or std AM or option slide flip amfm, or amfm 8track, NO delete plate was offered in these years.

NOTE according to BCA rules too, NO ralley rims are on 71-72 Electras, only riv and Centurian. In 73 the ralley became part of Electra stock items. so only Hubcap was available in 71-72 on Electra.

manual mirror on pass side is still option 71-76, corner lamps option on all Buicks till 1996, then became standard.

4 doors: back doors fit only 71-74, as slope is different, 75-76 have different back door alignment to body.

Skirts had propeller blade option till 74 on skirts. the std pot metal trim was only part of skirt. prop could be optioned. wide body molding was on Limited series, still had prop on skirt.

mid 70s offered 2 potmetal trim skirts for deluxe cars with wide body molding on door bottoms, skirt trim changes 74-76.

options:

compass was dealer option for dash top. trunk matt and inner mats optional, lighted rear view mirrors were optional. power trunk release optional. power seats optional in bench and 60 40, bench had option of armrest folddown center. back seats had same option of fold down or std back seat. cheap seats did not carry storage behind seats, this was option on Deluxe interiors. Speed buzzer, optional. cruise and tilt are optional too. Tele wheel was optional had to be ordered as was a Cadillac part till 73, then buick had started more installs of tele on Limited cars. Air bag was available in 1975 very rare. Vinyl top was optional too, pebble grain till 75, then Elk grain was option on Limited, std on Park avenue.

I may have missed some, hope helps. bca 27925 craig