salesman's options & accessories lists

Guest Roadmaster

Guest Roadmaster

i know this has been done before but i'm a stubborn norwegian. looking for all the available options/accessories that were available for 1968-1972 skylarks/gs. people have some here and some there but i have not been able to find the whole list. i was told they could be found on the salesman's options & accessories lists. anyway, if you know of an option code, describe it ( original cost if available) along with year and model, if model specific, and i will try to put them into a spreadsheet and post it. but if someone had the list containing all available options we could make it public record. i would even do this for other models and years but all you buick guys need to dig into your records and take the time to post. i've been trying for weeks to get this info but have been slammed. let's see where it goes. thanks in advance. shocked.gif" border="0

Guest Roadmaster

Wanted to bring this back up to the top. I can't believe nobody has the info for the accessory codes, from where-ever. Let's get this info on buicks so buick owners can use it in the future. confused.gif" border="0

The Dealer Price Sheets (I have one for 1966) may list 60 or more options and their codes - not something easily described in a posting.<P>There were some posts last summer where people on this board were asking others for copies or faxes of Price Sheets on the 67-72 cars. Use the Search function using "option".

Guest Roadmaster

YellowLark - would it be possible for you to snail mail me a copy of your dealer price sheet? if so email me and I'll send you my address. Thanks<P> cool.gif" border="0

The one I have is oversize and extremely small print. I copied it for somebody last year and they said they couldn't read it due to the copier's reduction to a standard size paper.<P>Suggest you check eBay and also the auto literature vendors who advertise in Hemmings Motor News to find original Dealer Price Sheets for the years you want.

I think I hae what you are looking for , posted the list last year. I have a salesmans pocket directory from 1969, It list all options and codes and prices. Only problem is the print is very small and hard to read when copied. I will try to make copies asn see how they turn out, If interested in this lis let me know.<P>Jim Schilf / palbuic@aol.com