1949 Roadmaster FOR SALE *DELETED* *DELETED*

Price? How much "disassembly" has been done? Options? Manual or automatic? Pictures? How long since it was driveable? 2-door sedan? Riviera or sedanette?

More detail would probably get more interest. I've often thought a '49 Roadmaster sedanette would be a nice addition to my stable...

Guest imported_MrEarl

Matt, this would be a great project for you.Joe was nice enough to email me pictures and the info you are seeking and the car appears to be a relatively solid and complete core. I'm a fan of the 49 Roadmaster sedanettes also but the completion dates on my list of existing projects already get into the next century. I'm not at my computer so can't forward the info but will tonight if Joe hasn't already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll start trying to secure the funds. Obviously like Matt, a lot of us are up to our eyeballs in projects that seem never ending but the 49 Roadmaster sedanette is a favorite. I have seen a lot of Super Sedanettes on ebay lately but few Roadmasters. For your sake, I hope it sells sooner-please upate if it does. I'll be working more after Christmas for a variety of reasons. I'll make an offer as soon as I can. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Bryan Moran

crazy4abby

abc.moran@netzero.com

• 2 weeks later...

Joe, The last thing I want to do here is offend you or start the usual firestorm concerning modified Buicks. You own it, but I'm curious as to what made you decide to hotrod the car as opposed to restore original?

• 4 weeks later...