1972 Buick Centurion convertable 455

Member 38453 of BCA<BR>Restoring 1972 buick centurion conv 455<BR>need parts:Inner Wheel house or tub<BR> Trunk floor l & r<BR> trunk floor fuller

Good Luck finding the parts for that great car, I had a '77 that was half way completed before selling, original Illinois car so you know it was <B>ROTTED</B> out.<P>Previous owner before me was a body man, and he had to basically cut up a 71 hardtop coupe to fabricate the 1/4's and trunk sections, not to mention a-pillars, etc.<P>Loved that car, sorry I had to see it go.<BR>'71 Centurion, 455 4, triple black.<P>Scanlon<BR> buick.jpg <BR><B>'77 Regal, 350 4 barrel 38,000 Original Miles, no mods yet [ wink.gif" border="0]</B><BR>'99 GTP Demodded [ frown.gif" border="0]

Hello Tony, you have chose a nice one to restore. My father lost one a few years ago. His sister accidently burned it. She was smoking with the top down and panicked. Anyway, the interior was completely destroyed, but the motor and everything under the hood and inside the trunk is good. He has extra parts for the interior,convert.top...etc. I believe the car is located @ his friends house. I will question him about it ASAP, that is if you are interested. namon_dee@yahoo.com

Glad to hear of another 70's B body being saved. Those parts may be hard to find. You'll most likely need to get them from another parts car. I think last year their was a good car (LeSabre) that got wrecked advertised on e-bay so their may be what you need out there somewhere. <P>Does anyone know what the interchange might be for these parts with other B-bodys? <P>Good-luck, I'll keep my eyes open when I'm searching for my stuff.