1989 TC for sale $1500 Must Sell Price is Subject to lowering

slygy0

1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati with a fair interior and decent exterior, blown head gasket but the car is all there. original 90000 miles and comes with a rebuild kit. Car is a 2.2L turbo automatic with hard and softtop. cabernet exterior, ginger interior, original maserati rims. parts alone are worth a ton as you guys know. Must sell or the car will end up on ebay or the junkyard. Please email ri2sign@hotmail.com if interested. price is $1500 obo, must sell.

Hey Slygy0, Your just too far from me in the Chicago area, I have been to your general area twice picking up cars (flew in and drove back) in the last couple of months, but driving my truck and trailer there empty, and back full... just too much. So I have 2 questions, how much to haul it all the way, and what about 1/2 way?

Where are you in Rhode Island? The U-Haul trailer is about $40 bucks for the 2 wheeler,is that what you're going to use?

Any pictures available and does the car run and drive?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

car must go, 1000 or best, everyone that has told me to hold it or given me money to hold has backed out. i dont want to deal with the ebay hassle for selling it so therefor im only going to give it a few more days then begin to part it out. you can easily make your money parting it out, but I need it gone asap.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...