87 riviera t-tpye

just how rare is my car. i have been all around the USA and i have only seen 2 87 riv t-types like mine vin#1g4ez1137hu400857 and that is including my car. i have searched the I-net and found nothing about my car. all i can find out is that my car is blue booked around $2000. did'nt a 67 vette blue book for around $3500 and is now worth over $30,000. can anyone tell me more about my t-type?

Welcome. Your car is pretty rare and getting rarer all the time. Will it be a high price collector? I dont really know but never like a Vette. Just follow all local sales and maybe e-Bay sales and form your own opinion on how certain cars are priced and how long it takes to sell them. Do not look at what some book says their worth, what a book says and what they sell for is two different things.<P>I feel the best thing is to take care of them and enjoy them for what they are. Only problem with that is - so many cars so little time.<P>Go to : <A HREF="http://www.rivowners.org/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rivowners.org/</A> <P>there you can check under "production figures and trim charts"<P>go to "riviera links" them "Chris' Riviera Spot" them go to "chronology" and click away and see the magnificent history of Rivieras.<P>Enjoy! Steve - owner of 86 LeSabre Limited Coupe, 86 Riviera, 75 & 76 Delta 88 Royals, and 82 & 89 Chrysler NewYorkers, 65 & 86 GMC heavy trucks and a Dakota! rolleyes.gif" border="0 yikes!

What condition is your car in ????? I have a website ..... rivierawheels.iwarp.com and if you wouldn't mind, send me some pictures and I'll post them on the site. You can send them to me at buickriv90@yahoo.com.<BR>Chris' riv page is a great site and you should check that out as well.<P>Anyone who has Riv pics, send them to me and I'll post them thanks.<P>Steven (a.k.a. buickriv90)