May go to Country classic cars

My dad and I are talking about making the trip to Staunton Il. to look at the Buick Convertibles he has. I called them today and they were going to get some info on the cars. In the post awhile back someone made mention that they had been there. If anyone lives close could we get you to look at them for us. Thanks

I see the guy's ads all over traderonline.com and have wondered what kind of quality these cars are. He has some interesting stuff. Trubble is, right now I just don't have time to get into another restoration project, and the happy hunting for NOS parts (or even nice used) has gotten mighty slim the last few years. So I try to find the best car I can to start.<P>Am I the only one finding myself in that situation?

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping someone that lived in the near area would be willing to drive over and take a look that the cars we are interested in. I talked to a man there yesterday and he seemed quite helpful but he is a salesman and his job is to sell cars. He did give me a very good description of the cars and if he is accurate We will probably buy one of them if we get down there in time

I've been there, lot of old cars in farmers field (100s) lots of them been lined up for years. A few nice ones, a lot sad ones. They are over priced for what they are, in my estimation. The salesman I talked over the phone with wasn't talking about the same car I was I guess, there was a 67 or 68 Riv w/ a back seat full of water(it hadn't rained for a week or so) said it had 38000 miles needed almost everything but could made a car but not starting to work from $2800. My Coments