Sign in to follow this  
loc8tr

63 4 Speed Wildcat

Hey there,

I use to have a friend that was in to 63 and 64 Wildcats. He would be a good guy to call. Matt Menges 316 263 6949

He's done a lot of research on these cars, and knows more then anyone I know.

Back in the day, I found two of his cars for him. A 63 Lesabre 2dr HT benchseat 4 speed car. I was talking crap about how 4 speed 63s and 64s were not hard to find, and he challenged me... so I found the lesabre when I lived in Colorado ( I should have bought it myself, it was a steal at $ 1500.00 )... we even drove it around the day we got it home.. it ran perfect.. In the process, I also found a dual 4 64 Wildcat 2dr that he still has. Currently, he's restoring a 64 Wildcat dual 4 4 speed car he found in Arizona.....He's had to replace everything, but when it's done, it's going to be nice. It's a bolt by bolt frame of re-body resto.....

Anyway, I'd give Matt a call..... He may want to buy it from you.....

By the way, I'm looking for anyone with a 58 Limited 2dr,Conv, or 4dr for sale in decent restorable shape...... Also, a friend is looking for a 59 Electra 225 Convertible bucket seat car.....

Cya,

Ryan

ryanp@cniemail.com

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Very cool..... I just thought I'd throw his name out there.

I forgot to mention I'm looking for a nice 65 Electra Conv also.

Thanks,

Ryan

I really like the red paint color? Is it the correct red for '63. If it is, I'd like to know if it's the Burgundy or Granada Red? From the picture, I'd guess Granada Red. If you can email me more photo's of your car, I'd sure appreciate it. I'm thinking my '63 Electra is going to be one of the two original reds. email pat6801@yahoo.com

Thanks

Pat

It has been along time since I checked this post. Thanks so much for all the help!! I have added some pics to my website if you guys would like to see the Wildcat. Time hasnt been real kind to her, but I still feel shes worth saving!

http://members.tripod.com/pontiaclocator

Thanks Again, the car is for sale as Im trying to buy my house, delivery is possible, 717-749-3502

Just wanted to let everyone know the car was sold and as far as I know is in process of restoration back to its former glory.