virgina chapter?

i am retiring at the old age of 50 next year and moving to virgina from michigan. (had enough of mi. winters) is there a chapter that i can transfer to around roanoke va. or even in va? had to try those krispy cream doughnuts i heard so much about here,umm,umm good.<BR>thanks:<BR>camman.8<BR>58 century 66r<BR>60 stude wagon

Howdy,<BR>Happy Buick days are here again! There is a very nice Chapter in Virginia, indeed. The Chapter Director is "Cookie" Strassner. She lives the good life in Rileyville, VA with her husband Phil, who just happens to be on the BCA Board of Directors.<BR>You can contact Cookie for details on how to join their Chapter at 540-459-1748.<BR>By the way, betcha my Grandpa left some fingerprints on your Studeshaker, since he toiled there for 43 years!<BR>Happy retirement,<BR>Bob Leets grin.gif" border="0

Wayal- Roanoke winters ain't quite as bad as they are in Michigan, but you'll still see some snow and ice in the beautiful Valley! The good news is, there isn't enough of it that you can't take yer old iron out on a seasonable winter day. There's also active AACA and Pontiac clubs in the area and plenty of cruise nights.<P>The Commonwealth is very old-car friendly about licensing, inspection, and taxation too.<P>Plus Virginia is just a nice place to live! I've known a lot of Northerners who moved here grumpy as hell from the winters and hectic lifestyle and mellowed out once they'd lived here awhile. wink.gif" border="0 Well, OK- they didn't move to the DC suburbs, with all the traffic and sprawl and the attendant BS that goes along with it!