OBSOLETE FORD PARTS CO.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matt, I work at Obsolete Ford Parts Co. in Nashville,GA not to be confused with the company in Oklahoma. There another good source for parts but there INC. and were CO. I just wanted everyone to know that we are here to help you find your Ford parts Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Eastern time. I'm sure I have talked to many people on this forum on the phone and would like to thank everyone who calls and does business with us. It's greatly appreciated. I have only been working here for 3 Years, but have met so many great people who love Ford vehicles or just Mechanics who are working on them, and it makes me laugh every time someone say's "What,You Have It I Have Been Looking For Year's" to help them find parts and get there vehicle restored,fixed, or just running again is cool to me. Just give us a call 229-686-5101 were here to help you in any way. We specialize 48-79 Truck & 49-72 Car, But we can always try to help you find the parts your looking for. Thanks again to everyone who calls and talks with us, It's greatly appreciated.

Matt

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for a wiper motor for a 1930 Ford Model A pick up. I beleive it is a vacuum type. it mounts on the windshield (outside of glass). there are 4 holes in the windshield frame, one hole is larger than the other three.

I dont know if a reproduction part is available or not, prefer an original (working ) or one that could be rebuilt.

Glenn