Help identifying 1902-1914 autos from photos

JWdwrth

I had a chance to see some cars which were participating in a reliability run from Spokane to Seattle. These cars were built between 1902 and 1914. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to find out the make and model year for most of them.

The gallery is here:

http://www.pbase.com/wdwrth/cars

If you can help me identify the make and/or model year of the ones I don't have that information for I'd appreciate it. If you can identify a car please leave a comment on that image or in the specific gallery.

Jim Woodworth

I had the purple lake 1906 Buick on this 330 mile tour. Made it all the way including a 4200 foot climb to the top of Steven's Pass in Washington on highway 2. The best tour of 1 and 2 cylinder cars ever!

The following cars participated:

1911 Maxwell Ab - blue

1911 Maxwell Ab - yellow

1907 Tourist - yellow and creme

1908 Maxwell HC Touring -green

1914 Renault EK - blue

1909 Buick F - Red

1910 Buick model 14 - red roadster

1906 Reo Model A - red

1902 Olds curved dash - black

1906 Buick F - purple lake

1904 Rambler G - red

1913 International Highwheeler - red

1908 Northern - red - star on radiator

1907 Olds Straight front - black

1906 Reo Roadster - red

1905 Columbia - Green

1906 Cadillac tulip roadster - maroon

1907 Buick G - silver

1905 Toledo and 1910 Schacht did not make it out of Spokane. 1907 Buick F replaced one of those cars in Ritzville.

18 cars started - 17 made it to Safeco Field in Seattle. 12 drove every mile of the event.

Don, thank you! I'll get my web site updated sometime Tuesday morning. When you have a chance I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd take a look and see if I've updated each car's description correctly and let me know. I want to make sure I identify these beauties correctly.

Anything else going on with antique autos in the Inland Northwest? I'd love to get more pictures.

Jim

Thank you for linking these great photos here.

Waterville, Washington is a perfect place for a vintage car gathering. It's one of those quiet little towns that makes one think he's stepped back into the 1940's. We were there for a three-day Buick Club tour on Sept. 11, and I'm certain that our arrival was the day's biggest event for that community. I would love to make it back there next July to see these beautiful early cars.