Massachusetts Buick Trivia Question #1

Wow, that was quick!<P>Correct, City of Boston.<P>However, Buick Street is not off of Suffolk Street.<P>This is an interesting map screen capture as you can see I-90 (Massachusetts Turnpike Extension) and US Route 20 that originates in downtown Boston just east of this view and crosses the US all the way to Washington state. I-90 crosses the US all the way westward, directly to Seattle, Washingtion. It is the Northeast-Northwest link (Minuteman and North Cascade) to the two BCA chapters currently planning caravans to Flint.<P>We will be starting our caravan to Flint about 10 miles west of this point where the Mass Pike Extension meets the original Mass Pike at the Weston Toll Plaza in Weston and first rendezvous in Eastern Massachusetts at travel plaza in Natick.<P>What is the correct name of the public way on this Mapquest map marked as Suffolk, Norfolk, and US Route 20?<p>[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: MMCBCA2003 ]

"David Dunbar Buick was a Scotsman born in 1854 in Arbroath, Scotland. The family moved to the United States when David was two, eventually settling in Detroit."<P>Why does Boston have a street named Buick Street?<P>Hey, Dave,<P>This is a Massachusetts Buick Trivia thread for Trivia question #1. I have a series of questions with the correct answers to confirm once someone makes an attempt to answer the question. I will close a topic once I run out of the series of informative questions and answers for that topic.<P>Weekly I will start a new Trivia question when the topic changes.<P>It might be easier to follow if you start a new original posting for your Pittsburg area Buick Street question.<P>Thanks,<P>Marc<p>[ 03-25-2002: Message edited by: MMCBCA2003 ]

• 4 weeks later...