winner lists

Dick380185

I noticed in the last ANTIQUE AUTOMOBILE publication that no Winner's List was included with the article on the AACA Southeastern Spring Meet in Birmingham AL. Is this a new policy or something I have missed? I certainly hope winner lists will be included for each meet in our official publication of the club. I've tried to download these lists form this website, but for some reason my computer cannot display them.

Dick...Welcome to the AACA Forum.

Steve Moskowitz, Executive Director, has addressed the reason for eliminating the "winners list" in the Antique Automobile Magazine.

Suggestions:

--You will need Acrobat Reader to open the winner's list in order to convert to PDF. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, it can be down-loaded.

--Antique Automobile, May/June 2004 issue, 2nd page, 4th paragraph of the Executive Directors Message. (Check it out.)

--Scroll down to just below the last thread on this Judging page, click on "page 5", and open the thread: "MEET RESULTS - IMPORTANT" dtd. 7/26/04.

--In general, Steve mentioned that upwards of 20, or, so, pages could be freed up for more articles on old iron, restoration articles, and, more photographs.

--Of note, at the end of any given year, all of the winners lists for that year will be published in a separate listing as we members were informed recently.

Hope this helps,

Peter J.