1915 Dodge roadster

hof

I recently acquired a 1915 dodge roadster. A beautiful restoration, but I question the engine detail. What is the proper color for the block, proper make of horn? Any idea of how many 1915 roadsters remain? What were the exterior color options this year? I appreciate any help. I recently joined the Dodge Club at Macungie Car Show. I am planning on taking this car to Hershey. If anyone has any photo's that might be of help for detail my email is clayncars2000@aol.com Thanks

Good luck with your 1915 --- I just purchased a 1925 DB 2 door sedan (fully restored) - it arrived the week before Macungie so unfortunately I could not attend Das Awkscht Fescht this year.

See you at Macungie next year.

FMF

Guest imported_RAH

hof,

As has been reported the official body color was BLACK, however with dark blue wheels. Regarding the horn, they went through half a dozen horns in the first few years so it will be absolutely necessary to know the car's chassis number to give an accurate response to that query. Yes the engine was "Ditzler Motor Grey" which is a light grey-green rather like 'porch & deck grey' with just a hint of green for flavor. I would be very interested in your roadster's body number. As it happens I also own a '15 roadster with a REX winter top. Lots of fun. Good Luck.

Rodger "Dodger" Hartley