Pictures on HERE FINALLY

Oh my, my eye is twitching just looking at the work you have ahead of you. wink.gif" border="0 This is the kind of project that makes men give names to their MIG welder, mines called Prudence. Because I seldom think of her when I get a project. rolleyes.gif" border="0 Car guys must be nuts at selective times aren't we!? I wonder if the psychiatric community has done a study on Car buffs when presented with a possible project car. Probably would put us all in strait jackets! <BR>Good luck and keep us posted.

The J.C. Whitney rear view mirror is a add-on someone added to the car after it was sold from the factory production lines. I love it too. Can see so much more out of it. What do you mean by.....What did it used to say in the trunk lid?<BR>If you mean What did it used to say on the truck lid it once said...."Lets Get It On"

You have half the battle done by what appears to be warm indoor working conditions. You are also gaining such valuable metal working skills and you will know more than the average bear about cars in general. This really what REAL RESTORATION is about keep going looks like you are off to good start!

TO be honest Scott as the old saying goes<BR>"Looks May Be Decieving" And that is true about WARM WOrking conditions. With weather like it is right now''CRAZY'' its hard to keep warm. SO winter I am already finding out is hard to work in. 2 propane tanks, 1 wood stove, and gas/electric heating unit still just an't enough. lol <P><BR>This really what REAL RESTORATION is about <P>SAY NO MORE. ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE.