Yep it's ginger. I think it's a great combination! Here are the build stats on "Royal Cabernet". They where only producted in 1989.

http://members.aol.com/TCMasratiPage/TC/Specs.html

CABERNET/BORDEAUX/BLACK, T2, CALIF 176

CABERNET/BORDEAUX/BLACK, T2, 49 STATE 405

CABERNET/BORDEAUX/BLACK, 16V, CALIF 15

CABERNET/BORDEAUX/BLACK, 16V, 49 STATE 53

Total 649

CABERNET/GINGER/BLACK, T2, CALIF 157

CABERNET/GINGER/BLACK, T2, 49 STATE 307

CABERNET/GINGER/BLACK, 16V, CALIF 12

CABERNET/GINGER/BLACK, 16V, 49 STATE 40

Total 512

CABERNET/GINGER/TAN, T2, CALIF 102

CABERNET/GINGER/TAN, T2, 49 STATE 158

Total 260

Glad you brought up that subject, I had one of those laying around also. It is now back where it should be. I wanted to ask you a question about the hard weathersripping along the outside drivers glass. I have a piece I want to replace on my TC but I can't get the window down far enough to remove the 4- screws that hold it to the door. I have removed the door panel and lowered the lower window stop as far as it will go. Does anyone have any ideas?

I was going to do a project about this....

It's pretty hard to do if you ask me. I had to put the switch back in place once I got the panel off so that I could move the window up a little.

I'm sure that Larry knows "the right way" to do this ;-)

Oh, and I TRASHED my insulation getting it off. Does anyone know of a good replacment? I was thinking of using dynamat.

You just have to remove the window to remove the belt moulding which the rubber gasket is attached to. When you tighten the 10mm nuts to re-attach the window, use the proper torque otherwise you may overtighten them and shatter the window. You don't want that to happen!

Larry Carlson

www.TCParts.com