My car in Car Craft magazine

I came home from the firestation today and was eating breakfast while I read my new April edition of Car Craft. I was flipping through the pages and wow there was my car that I had submitted a couple months ago. I can't tell you how excited I was to have my 65 in the readers pages. Just thought I would share with the other Buick folks. Love the website here.

Rocketraider check out a few issues! Car Craft magazine actualy features quite a few "alternative" cars including lots of Buicks. They have a running feature on upgrades on a '66 Skylark GS conv along with 455's and a '65 Special sw. Henry.

Hadn't read CarCraft in a while, they (like the others) got into a Camaro/Mustang rut several years ago and I figure, if you've seen one you've seen 'em all, so I quit reading. Same with Hot Rod, which I now find myself getting again since Petersen killed off Muscle Car Review mad.gif" border="0 which I truly enjoyed. Popular Hot Rodding satisfied my go-fast gene better than the others, but since Pete Pesterre died they don't stray from the mainstream much either. One of these days I will realise I am not, have never been, and will never be, mainstream.<P>?!? And then today, PHR comes and danged if they don't have the bitchin'est 62 Caddy ragtop I ever saw! Caddy powered too!<p>[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: rocketraider ]