3 dueces and a manifold

Anybody know what they sre???Here is some more info on the manifold and carb set. I found these in a shop we bought.<BR>casting # is 571145 firing order is 18736542<BR>3 Rochester 2 jet Carburater's There is a small shiny tag on center one # is 7010950 last digit may be something different? Any help in identifying these or what they fit would be appreciated. And if you need the for a project make me an offer, or trade me out of them!!!<BR>Ed<BR>--------------------<P>Ed Leaman<BR>71Riv GS<BR>73 Riv Stage one<BR>looking for cherry 70GS Riv <P><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Posts: 5 | From: Willow Street, Pa. | IP: Logged

Well, 70 is Rochester, 1 is probably Chevy, 0 is the year 1970, I forget what 9 and 5 represent and the last digit would be either Even for Auto trans or Odd for Manual trans.<P>Does the manifold have a engine cid number on it somewhere? 300, 350, 400, 455?<P>You should find carb numbers on the left side of the fuel bowl (looking at it with the fuel bowl in front), tho they should all read the same number I would think.<P>HTH

I'm pretty sure these are from something out of the 50's. Good chance that they are for an olds or pontiac. Do not have air cleaners and the whole set up would need cleaned up. I have some pictures which I can E/mail if anyone is interested.<BR>ED