Radio info

Hello, yes look in "Hemmings Magazine" there<BR>are about a dozen or so and some of them<BR>convert radio's to AM/FM configuration<BR>wihtout changing the look of the radio.<BR>There is a place in Florida and one in <BR>Massachusetts. Loren 56 Buick Century

I just purchased a "rebuild kit" for my 1960 radio from a guy who advertises on eBay. He operates out of Germany, and suposedly I'm getting a set of new tubes and a handwritten manual from him on installing the kit. <P>I like the idea of still using the tubes, so I went for it. It'll be some time before it gets here. I'll post a thred when it does.<P>p.s. If anyone's interested, there's currently an N.O.S. 1960 radio on eBay.

Guest Dynaflo2

Nino,<P>If you don't get Hemmings Motor News in the mail, no sweat. Just go to any decent bookstore and go to their news stand. Around here, Borders and Barnes & Noble both carry the magazine. It's the size of a small phome book and has a brown cover. I'm sure the store's staff will be able to track it down for you if it's not readily available. There is so much more information in there that you will be glad you made the trip. You'll find just about anything you need for your car and then some! (No, I don't work for Hemmings! LOL)

Hey Nino the address in Massachusetts<P>AMERICAN CLASSIC RESTORATIONS<BR>680 DOUGLAS STREET<BR>UXBRIDGE, MA 01569<BR>PH 508-278-0020<P>They do conversion also, but like the other<BR>fellows said, just go to the book store<BR>Borders,, or whatever and they will have them, It comes out every month but I buy<BR>justy every 6 months because most of the<BR>information remains the same. Just about<BR>anyting you need for any American Auto is<BR>in there. Loren 56 Buick Century