Need Dealer Name from Code

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

Need to know the dealer that would have had the Code 30-316 in the early 70's. It would have been in the Pittsburgh vicinity.<P>Thanks

Interestingly, the link to a listing of dealer codes provided in a previous topic on this forum showed Pittsburgh area dealerships with an "06" zone. Of the three dealers listed with a "30" zone, two of them are in Wisconsin and one is in California. My assumption had been that the first two numbers of the "XX-YYY" dealer code format referred to the Buick zone office and that these were set up by geographic region.<P>Can anyone explain how a California dealership could be in the same zone as a Wisconsin dealership, and could a Pittsburgh area dealership share the same zone code?

My information shows the code to be Samson Buick Co. Pittsburg, Pa. I show an address:<BR>Samson Buick Co.<BR>5223 Liberty Ave.<BR>Pittsburg, Pa. 15224 smile.gif" border="0

Guest my3buicks

Thank you very much, that is what I was hoping to find out and the dealership that I was guessing that the car came from. It is an awesome 11K mile 72 Limited that is 100% original down to the tires and Seniored in the BCA in Columbus.

Guest my3buicks

Buick 70 GS, what was your source for your information? I have had a couple emails not agreeing with the info. So I am trying to verify the information so I have it correct.<P>Thanks