The Grand Experience 2004

bob horgan

I had a wonderful weekend at Hickory Corners this year. The weather was perfect and even on Sunday not a drop of rain fell. Lucky if you can string together three straight day of nice weather in West Michigan. But it happened and I personally thought the event was maybe the best of all. Have you ever noticed that even the general public, when in the presence of these fine motorcars speak more softly. It's almost like thier in church. It's true, people behave with reverance, profound honor and respect. Of course the car owners seem more relaxed and comfortable, I don't mean them, I'm speaking of the visitors/spectators. People seem to sense aura of history walking slowly past the cars.

The people who put on this event are to be congratulated, it really couldn't be any better. Thank you to all involved and especially the men and women who own the fine cars for bringing them here for all to see.

Bob Horgan ? Grand Rapids, MI

Guest imported_klb

We were able to spend part of Saturday as spectators wandering among the wonderful cars on display there. You're right, the weather was great, the cars were outstanding, and the people were friendly. What more could one ask for?