Headliners and Carpet vendors

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Guest scott mich bca # 6619

Harry Samuels Interiors, near Detroit.<BR>Also Jenkins, in North Carolina.<P>They are both listed in The Bugle.<P>Scott Mich BCA# 6619<BR>Assistant Director<BR>Chicagoland Chapter<P>1955-76C Roadmaster Conv.<BR>1959 Olds SS-88 Holiday Sport Sedan

Any good recommendations out there for carpets and headliners? I need a vendor that can supply me with above mentioned items for a Sportwagon. Basically, it has two seperate headliners and a longer 2 piece carpet than the sedan. Thus, someone with specific knowledge of Buicks would be best. Local shops have given me the "Yeah, we might be able to do something" or the plain old "no, not interested." Thanks in advance, Greg

Thanks guys-I ordered a headliner and 4 visors from Acme today. They seemed pleasant, knowledgeable and fast. Thanks, for the info. Fryers Upholstry had given me a quote on the seat covers I need a while back-It seemed reasonable considering they would have to make the covers from scratch. has anybody else had expierence with them?