CD ignition for 6 volt + ground cars

I am building a CD ignition system for my Lincoln and would like to know if there is anyone interested in one for thier car. It looks like it will be finished in about 2 months as some of the parts are a little hard to find but after its built and tested I will be making more if there is a demand for them. I will have to wait on the price until its finished. But if you are interested let me know.

Jack, interesting project. Are planning on converting an existing Capacitance Discharge system or are you doing this from scratch? I suspect you'll be using the Zephyr distributor as a "trigger"? Dee

I will be making the capacitive discharge systems from scratch. I currantly have 2 that were built 23 years ago and still working perfect, but they are 12 volt systems. its not to difficult to make them 6 volt postive ground. right now I am looking to make them as small as possible so they can be hidden eaisily. also going to add a switch so if the CD system does have a failure you will be able to just flip the switch and revert back to the stock setup. If anyone that reads this is interested please reply and if I get enough intrest I will be making them for sale. the only problem is that you will need 2 systems fo work on the V12 engines, also making a setup for my father-in laws Packard V12.