72 Buick color sales brochure?

Does anybody know where I can buy a 72 Buick sales brochure? I just purchased several brand new out of the box color sales brochures for 72 Cadillacs, and would like to have one for 72 Buicks. I had forgotten how nice they are to have to display with the car at car shows. The photography in the Cadillac brochures really make the cars look awesome. Please advise where I might find one. Thanks

Call Richard Schunck at 262-679-4212 and/or Walter Miller at 315-432-8282. Both carry an extensive line of Buick Sales Brochures. Good luck!<P>Mike / BCA Office

Guest Shaffer

I got my 72 Buick sales brochure on E-Bay. Also got my 1971 and 1973 Buick sales brochure there to as well. You mentioned 72 Cadillac brochures. I have been wanting to buy one, but I think there is two different brochures. One is a smaller brochure, therefore I have delayed buying one. Do you know which one happens to be the deluxe brochure? I think one shows older Cadillacs? And one has the front of a 72 Cadillac. Am I correct? Good luck on the search for the 72 Buick brochure. I will leep a look out for you one.<p>[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

I have several of the 1972 sales brochures for sale, and I'm sure my price will be cheaper than Walter Miller. Have two sizes, and other literature as well as parts.

Tony: I have a 72 Cadillac brochure saved for you. I will give it to you at the cruise in this spring when I see you. It is aprox. 8 1/2"X 11" and has a blue cover that says "Out of a tradition of excellence". on the 1st page it has a front view of a deville covered by a "tissue paper". It has pictures of every model exterior and interior. It also list the standard items and options available on all models. Marty

• 2 weeks later...