GM Video Tape of 1973 Buicks

Guest 70 Electra

Guest 70 Electra

The Jan 3 issue (pg. 19) of Old Cars Weekly has a review of a video tape of 1973 Buicks!<P>Apparently, some fella has obtained TWO HOURS worth of original GM sales films dealing with the 1973 Buicks (all models). He's put it on video and is selling it for $33 postpaid.<P>I haven't seen the video and have no connection with the vendor. Just passing this along for your information. Name and address is:<P>Charlie Dart<BR>PO Box 190778 <BR>Mobile, AL 36619<P>By the way, the same vendor offers a video of the 2001 National Meet. Is he a BCA member?

Guest 70 Electra

Tony,<BR>No other years were mentioned in OCW. However, I did see an advertisement by Mr. Dart in the latest Bugle, so I suspect he may be a BCA member and therefore listed in the Roster. You may want to give him a call!

i think that this guy has sold videos documenting several of our national meets. we have one of his tapes for the 2000 nationals in richmond. it was very well done and i would recommend his work. our stage 1 gran sport was one of his featurette cars. he talked to my father about the car for a few minutes. <P>so i am going to look into this tape for sure! (seeing that our other car is a 1973 riviera)<P>john