Grand Classic

JLee

We were priveleged to attend the Metro region Grand Classic this past weekend. The event was truly Grand. Our sincere thanks and congratulations to Bob & Grace Gluck, John and Barbara Ann Kefalonitis and the entire Metropolitan Region for a very well planned event. One new part of the event was the Classic CARral, for Classic cars for sale. These cars were next to, but not on, the show field. The Classic CARral was well received and likely to become a regular fixture at upcoming events.

The Region also did an excellent job with the weather...it was just lovely. The best part, of course, were the cars. Two Duesenberg phaetons, four Bentleys, a couple of Stutz and Dr Peter Willimason's Pebble Beach Best-of-Show Bugatti, to name but a few.

What a Grand Classic!

Jon Lee

I'm embarrassed to admit that if my wife Sandra does not go with me, pictures are not taken. Sandy stayed home this time. However, Bobbie'dine Rodda did attend and exposed about a dozen rolls of film. I'm sure they will start showing up very soon. The pictures for The Classic Car should be of fine quality as they were done by Bob Gluck's son who is very proficient. Just to tantalize, the Bugatti is a knockout and looks much better in real life than in photos.

Jon Lee

• 1 month later...