techn. dates of 1917 Overland

Hello, Thomas...nice to hear from you.

We can see what response is generated within the General Forum for a few days. You could also post it in the "Technical Questions" area if response is nonexistent/unsatifactory.

Also, on the main AACA Forum, you can scroll down to the Library & Research icon where you will find instructions on how to request info from Kim Miller and staff.

Also, you could post your query in the AACA "sanctioned" Pontiac / Oakland section at the bottom of the Forum main page.

Regards, Peter J.

Tom ~ I'm not sure that will be of much benefit as Oakland has nothing to do with Overland. The Willys Overland Club, for which we don't have a forum on here, is where you may need to go for help.

But give me a few days. There is a '17 Overland here in town and the owner may have the information, if I can get to him. The AACA Library is really your best bet.

hvs

I stand corrected, Thomas...(thanks, Howard)

Inaccurately suggested "Oakland" (long day, friend)...

The request form and instructions are easy to use within the Library & Research Center section. The archives our club retains as a service to members in answering such questions is enormous.

Regards, Peter J.

Hi Thomas,

Maybe I can help a little here. I believe the 85-6 was a Continental engine, unlike their 4 cylinders and it was 224 Cu. In. Anyways, I'll look to see what I have on this car here later in the day and get back to you if I have anything to share. Still, contacting Kim over at the Library is the best advice.

Rick