Woodgraining

DSpringer

Dear Dave,I had all our stuff packed up and ready to send to Benny Estes a while back,i called to get his address and his wife told me of his passing away.We then had Mr.Matley do the dash and windshield garnish moldings for our 37 Ford Phaeton.Great guy,SUPER job,done when he SAID it was going to be done,for a FAIR price.WHAT more could you ask for?I was a little nervous sending parts all the way across the country,insured em for a lot and did not have any problems.diz laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Dave. Was searching this forum for another customer for some '42 Linclon Cont. Cabriolet parts and noticed your inquiry regarding Woodgraining. I have been performing award winning Woodgraining restorations since 1967 using a combination of the original factory process (as I originally learned from Benny years ago (1967)) with some of the newer finish technologies for a more durable finish. I would be please to assist you in your restorations efforts and know that you will be most pleased with the absolute correctness of detail as I have all of the original factory plates and formulas and guarantee absolute show quality. Let me know if I can help. Bob Waller at Classic Auto Services, 236 Meadow Road, New Boston, NH 03070 Ph: (603) 487-3500 or email be at bob@classicautoservice.com