Inherrited TC

I just inherrited a 90 TC, I am not sure if I am going to want to keep it or sell it, as I need a good everyday driver. I do not know much about the car's particulars(I have not yet seen it). I beleive it has the V6 with roughly 80,000 miles. It is supposed to be in pretty good condition, with a recently new top. I know it also has the hard top. I was recently re-painted in a metallic blue color. It was my grandfather's everyday driver before he passed away in november. I do not know much about the TC's, just what I've read on message boards like this. I have a few questions.

1. If once I pick up the car in about 3 weeks, I do not like the car (from an everyday driver point of view) would anyone be interested in buying it from me, and roughly how much would you pay (pending more detailed information of course).

2. If once I pick up the car, assuming I do decide that I would like to keep it, what type of sound system was stock, and what are the specs on the stock system, how many speakers and what size are they?

3. assuming my aunt was correct, and it does have the V6+automatic, what type of performance can I expect out of the car, and what can be done in-expensivley, and without affecting the near original condition, or value of the car, to improve the performance?

Can't answer your questions very well, I do know the TC came with the Infinity II sound system with 8 speakers and mine sounds very nice but I don't crank it way up.

I get nice performance but not neck breaking acceleration out of the V6 with Federal emissions, my tranny and controler was upgraded by the first owner,however.

Nonstock color (blue) is worth less than factory paint but I want to see pics of the blue since I want mine to go from black to blue and have never seen one in any shade of blue. Watch ebay for values but there are too many for sale right now to get top dollar out of them. Winter is bad for selling convertibles, late spring is prime time.

Put your location and email down and you might hear from interested parties.

David Lawrence

Riverside, CA

Triple black 91

tca#0143