Seen 1973 Buick Electra today when out of town

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I seen a dark green w/black vinyl top- 1973 Buick Electra 4-door hardtop sedan in the Galax, Virginia area. While most people like the 71 or 72 Electras better, I like the 72 and 73 Electras. I like the rear-end better on the 73. The 73 I seen today has seen its better days -- bumpers dented, paint dull, few dents and all hubcaps gone. It had just turned to go into a furniture company. Still I would have like to have had it. My dad said it was a nice car (being sarcastic) and saying what a piece of junk. rolleyes.gif" border="0 I still liked the car. Even though there was more 1973s made, they seem rarer than the 1971-1972s. I am selling my 72 Electra this month, but next spring I would like to find a 1973 Electra Limited 4-door or a 1972 Pontiac Grand Ville. Also, along the side of the road, there was a green/white top 1971 Skylark 2-door hardtop. Seen a few other old Buicks on the up there. It was about a 5 hour trip. Seen a lot of old Chevrolets up there. Wish me luck on selling my 72 Electra. I MUST sell it this month. It is starting to get more surface rust. rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>Tony.<P>1972 Buick Electra 225 Custom 4-door hardtop sedan<BR>1989 Pontiac Safari 4-door 9-passenger wagon<BR>1991 Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan<p>[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: Shaffer ]