1930 Cadillac finally transported

CTW

Many of you know I was having a difficult time getting my 1930 Cadillac hauled from NJ to Boston.

Finally!! last night my son & 2 of his friends hauled the car up here on an open trailer. smile.gif

Last time my son hauled a car up here he got lost because of all the new roads, tunnels & bridges here in Boston. It sounded like he drove thru the airport.

He calls & tells me he's lost again - did the same thing. I think he likes the airport Easiest thing to do is go get him instead of trying to direct him. If anyone is familiar with this area - I found him in East Boston haha! I told him - I'll have no problem noticing you once I got to the street he was on. Needless to say - no one got in his way driving from East Boston to my house.

We had a foot to spare on either side of the trailer to get in my driveway. My son did it in just about one shot. Off the trailer with no problem. Then trying to push 4900lbs in my garage with a flat tire was amusing. And one of my sons friends is a very BIG boy. Just turning the steering wheel was a chore! My son put a hydrolic jack under the side of the flat which made it easier to push.

There's so many parts off it - I think it was easier to haul the car than all the parts. Now I'm excited to solve this puzzle & get it running. I'll take pictures soon & post.

Thx - Enjoy the day!