Who Did It?

Who Did It is the name of my shop because this is the question most people ask when they see an automobile body and paint job that I have completed. My work has been featured in a popular nationally known automobile magazine. I am providing my charges of $50.00 per hour plus materials <BR>up front because my talent is in such demand that I only have time do discuss details with people who have serious inquires. If you are looking for the best then I am he. Mail me at whodidit@autobodyservices.cc or leave a voice message at 1-888-392-4832 <BR>ext. 423-467-8039. Thank you for taking the time to read my message.

My typing is very slow. I had to spend almost 1 hour writing these few lines. Where do I send $50? Then again, it will probably take me another 30 minutes to complete the check so I'll send you $75

Ho, ho, ho! You just gotta love someone who is so humble and unassuming. But, hey folks, be nice...Christmas is coming and you can never tell what form the bearded one might take! You could get on a list that you don't wanna be on.

That's OK there fellow. Don't let this get you down. I like your shops name. In fact, I'm going to suggest to the guy that does my restorations to change his to:<BR>'What Have You been Doing All This Time Garage' or 'How Much Did You Say Garage'<BR>Remember, if you can get anyone else to pat you on the back, you might as well pat your own. Just don't break anything while you're doing it.

It's a joke! $50 per hour for Picasso is ridiculous. Try the voice mail phone number and id#. A legitimate outfit wouldn't use this type of a screen. grin.gif