"Baby" for sale

My 1989 red TC is for sale. I received my TC from my grandpa, who purchased it from the original owner. It has about 75,000 miles on it and both the hard and soft tops are in great condition. The engine was rebuilt in 2003 and its headgaskets were replaced; the mechanic assured me that the engine should run for years to come. It has three new Yokohama tires and comes with a TC tool kit. The interior is in pretty good condition, there's a tear on the center armrest. The stereo works perfectly and there are only a couple dings in the exterior. I'm asking for $3,000 but the car needs a new acctuator for the brake system (I got a couple of different estimates on it, one was $1,500 and the other, from a local Chrysler dealer was about $1,300). I live in Salt Lake City, UT and want to sell my car ASAP. My email address is kimmiestarlet@yahoo.com.

Kenderson,

If you decide to fix your brake system, I sell remanufactured ABS systems including the actuator, accumulator, pressure switch and lines for $550. If you are a fellow TC America club member the discounted price is $500. It takes about two hours to R&R at an ASE "book rate" mechanic.

Larry