CLEAR BACKGLASS to my Chevrolet Fleetline 1949

I coling from Sweden, and am locking for a CLEAR BACKGLASS to my Chevrolet Fleetline 1949..

Have you any idei where a can finde sam??

regards

Per,, Sweden

Yes I no that ,, the shipping can be expensiv,

But I have frends ho is in Usa and bye cars sometimes , i can put the BACKGLASS in a car who is shipping to Sweden,

And the new windshields is in laminated glass,, and I vont the older hardened glas.

So I take any tip on a clear BACKGLASS to my 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline.

And its the same BACKGLASS on the 4 door and the 2 doors modells. and it be suitable in all 1949 to 1952 Fleetline..

So if anybody can give me a tip on a old BACKGLASS so im meny thanks...

MY email = 1949@pc.nu

regards

Per,, Sweden

I am pretty sure I can get you one of these in that case. I can't remember for certain if the car (a 4-door) has a window in it yet - but it should. If you have a friend in New York state, it will be easier to get to them. I'd probably have to crate it and ship it anywhere else -

Right now it's under one or two feet of snow out there, but it's not a bad car to get to if I remember right.

No idea what to figure for a price, hate to ask too much what with the shipping kind of in the air -

• 1 month later...

Hallo

I try to mail you (((Pontiac59))) but no answer or reply from you Pontiac59...

So my frend (in Sweden) I know, he have to, as soon as possible travel to Penselvenia and probable to New York in The mid-April,, he can ship it to Sweden ,,The back glass i need so...

If one in the forum know a back glass to my car,,mail me...

Mail= 1949@pc.nu