1925,1926,1928 buick parts

bradsan

Have for sale the following. ( I did post this earlier but forgot some crucial info like price and location!! )

- engine short block ( oil pan , bottom end and pistons - not much else )

# 1384888 $200

- transmission #1307415 ( from a Master I think ) complete with pedals, levers and u-joint assembly $75

- radiator, Master, has hole through bottom tank, core looks good ( not tested ) but missing thermostat. shell is pretty bad. not positive on the year but can supply measurements $150

- engine long block (everything but exhaust manifold nd accessories ) with clutch. # 1681662 ( a Master I think ) $300

- transmission # 1637346 ( Standard I think ) complete with pedals , levers and u-joint assembly $75

- Transmission #2013977 complete with pedals,levers and u-joint assembly ( shift lever has been heavily customised! Bent ) $75

- left and right front shocks $50 / pr

- Headlight buckets and cross bar complete ( some rust through ) $50

- Rear end complete with wheels brakes and torque tube $150

- Front end complete with brakes $75

All parts located in Vancouver BC Canada. I can email photos if you are interested in a particular item.

Shipping extra on all parts

Dear sir,

I saw your ad in Buick Club of America and I want to check what you have available for 1925 Buick Master 1. Camshaft, 2. Universal joint, 3. roller valve lifts and pushrods. Please could you inform me soon if you have these parts available and prices.

Cheers.

Mr.Th. Petursson

dosverk@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...