Oldsmobile flag for sale....Sold

This is the same type of flag that flew over the Oldsmobile administration building in Lansing, approx. size is 63" x 82". The picture shows the one hanging in my building, I have a new one in the bag for sale. $100 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Al

oldsflag.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The flag is nice, but is the Curved Dash stuff hanging next to it for ssale</div></div>

Are you talking about the framed blue print of the Curved Dash?

I believe some of the picture are of a 1903 Curved Dash, there's are also pictures of the plant in the early days, as for the framed blue print I was told there where only 12 framed copies of the original blue print of the Curved Dash made for some Oldsmobile executives some time ago. The blue print ( not including the frame ) is about 25" x 36", here's picture of the back side.

curvedd1.jpg

Neil, When I started this post it was for the Oldsmobile flag, I have an extra one and I thought someone might be able to put it to good use. I've had those pictures for 30 years, I'm not sure it's of any benefit for me to sell them.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you accept $80.00 in U.S. currency and I will send a money order. I have am entering my newly restored 442 Coupe on the Boise Roadster Show and need some spice for the display. That red flag would look great but $100 is too much and I want to keep my wife happy! Please let me know as I am serious!

Happy New Year from Idaho!

I am also looking for historical Olds Photos, memorabilia, emblems, anything Olds and any vintage though I am really tuned into the 60's muscle car era! I need this type "stuff" for a car show! Thanks, I asked my wife and she said OK to buy some more"stuff".

• 2 weeks later...

442tone, Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your question but I just back from Florida. I can sell you the flag for $90 shipped but no less then that. BTW, I only take US Postal Service money orders. Thanks

Al