looking for running 9 main engine complete

• 4 weeks later...

I will have one by next week. a 51 327 9 main bearing engine and trans. It was in my 51 Patrician and ran absolutely perfect, when I sold it to a demented butcher who subframed a 350 chevy in it. I will be buying back the left over parts this week.

Sorry for the late reply, I do not get over to this part of the forum to often. $650, but I am in Alabama, so the shipping would kill you.

delivery to biloxi can be arranged and you could pick it up on your next time thru, otherwise what locality is halfway between you and i. if reasonable we could each travel half way. one word of note, i have an engine, tranny, steering, accessories, power steering from a 52 and the complete frame from the firewall forward, including the front brake hardware. BTW theengine has a new carb, fuel pump, water pump, distributor, and starter w/solenoid. All of this must go and will sell for as much or less than what you would pay for the engine alone. you may contact me more directly at either

lordladymopak@webtv.net or akahl@tsys.com during the day. let me know if this is of interest to you.