So who's going to the February swap meet?

CBoz

LOL, Dale. I think all of these HV-12 cars are interesting, so I'm puzzled by these arbitrary lines of snobbery that evidently come up. But, hey, if it keeps the cost of parts down for me, I don't have any problems with it cool.gif.

Hi Cecil, get the feeling you don't regard me very highly either, me beimg an old curmudgeon, and knowing the weakness's of LZ V-12's more than most, but still sticking with them through thick and thin, but the reputation from the middle 40's on was to dump them as soon as possible, and avoid a lot of trouble, some of us hard-heads wouldn't do it, and are still here, but this was the popular belief in the early days of Cad and Olds OHV V-8's, and the attitude was why bother with the troublesome 12? So you can't blame old bald heads stating what they believe to be the obvious, they were a vast majority for a long, long time, Rolf

Good grief, Rolf, where'd you get the idea I didn't think well of you??? If I ever gave you that impression, I assure you it was certainly unintentional. (Now Dale -- that's another story ... wink.gif)

With regard to the reliability (or lack thereof) of the HV-12, I guess my response to people is, if reliability is what turns you on, buy a Honda and be done with it. We're into these cars for something else.