Sign in to follow this  
R W Burgess

Questions and Answers for the problems in the AACA!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> To the gentleman who left us...PLEASE come back! </div></div>

Nice to see I'm wanted. europeancarnut is back and is now a paid up member of the AACA. grin.gif

Dear E-NUT,Let me be the first to welcome you back and while i am at it i need some Zephyr parts.I have located them in Duluth ,Minnesota.Pick em up ASAP and i will take care of ALL expenses.I trust you have your truck repaired and you are ready to roll,please advise.By the way,do you have any references?and i do not mean that Amphicar Guy tongue.gifin Colorado.diz laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i do not mean that Amphicar Guy in Colorado.diz </div></div>

Hey Diz! simpsons1.gif

tongue.giftongue.gifsmile.gifsmirk.gif

Hey Diz, I could probably do that for you Saturday morn after my engine rebuild. Would $900 be too much? tongue.gifwink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> To the gentleman who left us...PLEASE come back! </div></div>

Nice to see I'm wanted. europeancarnut is back and is now a paid up member of the AACA. grin.gif </div></div>

The "gentleman" in question knows exactly who he is, and I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if it was he and <span style="font-style: italic">not</span> the late and former "europeancarnut" who dropped this ditty in on us for a lark! At least it'd be nice to think so. smile.gif