Need help identifing car #2 w/pix

Based on what I can see of the car, left wheel,fender, hood side, sunvisor and headlight & part of the radiator shell I know from 43 years of working on Model A Fords and other Ford products that this IS NOT a Ford product. We need a Buick guy to confirm my gut fealing that this is Buick. Where is Tommy27 when you need him?

I'll add my ranch to Bob's. Definitely not Ford. I too go with Buick, but possibly a little earlier, say '25-26. The headlights appear to be drum style which makes them earlier and the headlight rim is typical Buick, and what you can see of the radiator shell also appears to be Buick. Judging from the wear on the tire, it has been on there for a while and from its size appears to balloon and not high pressure. That dates it as being after 1924, which still used high pressure tires.

Dbinger just walked in and agrees with Buick. Definitely not a Ford with that hood line and an aftermarket bumper, not Model A bumper.

I will post this and then go back for another look at the picture.. I may come back if I see more

hvs

This car is just too massive for a Model A. And I just can't buy the experimental car bit on this one to explain the Buick fenders.

Bumpers were an option on Buicks of that era. I have a '24 Buick that I have owned for 25 years and I base my observations on having studied Buicks of that ere for a long time ~ hvs

In George Dammann's <span style="font-style: italic">Seventy Years of Buick</span> there is only one model year whose (original optional) bumpers match the pattern in the photo, and (along with everything else in the photo) they do so exactly. This is a 1925 Buick, probably a Standard Six sedan.