Cadillacs for parts 1955 60 61x3 64x2 73 plus

Pontiac59

As I've posted elsewhere, trying to move some old parts cars before they wind up getting scrapped. I'm not a Caddy expert so I'm not sure the models on all these, but there is a '55 big sedan (see pic) that even has the factory skirts in the trunk, a complete 60 4dr, three different 61's all 4-drs, a 64 coupe and a '64 sedan, and a '73 sedan. I have partial shots of a couple of the '61s and an outside and inside shot of the '60. Most of these have wonderbar radios (was that standard by 1960??) that will probably work. They also pretty much all have been parked since 1970 except the '73 which has sat since the mid-80's. I'd figure $500 for a '60-'61, probably less for newer ones and more for the older one - I think that one will move in one piece, but some of these are turning out to be cars that need to be cut in half to move without destroying.

I have a friend with a '63 coupe and a '53 coupe for sale as well, both much nicer than these cars.

My e-mail tongue_tied59<at>hotmail.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, So, would you still happen to have the '60-4 door? If so, what kind of shape are the rocker panels and lower front fenders in?? My Angelo ( grin.gif ) is in pretty good shape, but I don't see him getting out with the fenders he has now! Pretty much, what's good to scavange? I could use a new dash, bumper ends-somebody, not me ooo.gif had a penchant for pulling too far forward on cement stops, stuff like that.

Thanks for letting me know.

• 7 months later...